The cores to run the campaigns from past versions:
- 'Selamat (1.10)' core to support running 'Selamat Datang di Wesnoth!' add-on
- 'Chào mừng (1.12)' core to support running 'Chào mừng đến với Wesnoth!' add-on
- 'Bienvenue (1.14)' core to support running 'Bienvenue à Wesnoth !' add-on
- 'Bienvenue (1.14)' core to support running '(unofficial) Half Civ (1.14)' add-on (testing)
This 'core' can be selected following these steps:
- Start wesnoth and go to -> 'Preferences' -> 'Hotkeys'
- In 'Search' box, enter 'core'
- Press 'Add Hotkey' then press CTRL+SHIFT+k, and close dialog.
- In main 'Title Screen', press CTRL+SHIFT+k to open 'core' selection dialog.
- Select 'Wesnoth 1.10', 'Wesnoth 1.12' or 'Wesnoth 1.14' core for campaigns based on your language.
- Select 'Wesnoth 1.14' core for playing *and observing* 'Half Civ (1.14)' multiplayer.
The next time you start Battle for Wesnoth, it will start with the last active core.
To go back to 1.16: you have to press CTRL+SHIFT+k and select the 'Wesnoth (Default)' core.