Warning: The official 'Napoleonic Wars' add-on is not available for BFW-1.16. This add-on was not uploaded by its author.
11 scenarios and a tutorial following the career of Napoleon Bonaparte. Is about 98% complete and released for beta-testing.
Only the 'easy' difficulty level is available for selection.
NB: to play this campaign, you have to load the core 'Bienvenue' available after the dependency add-on is installed. You'll be ready to select the 'Napoleonic Wars' scenario through the 'Campaign' menu.
The needed 'core' can be loaded following these steps:
- Start wesnoth and go to -> 'Preferences' -> 'Hotkeys'
- In 'Search' box, enter 'core'
- Press 'Add Hotkey' then press CTRL+SHIFT+k, and close dialog.
- In main 'Title Screen', press CTRL+SHIFT+k to open 'core' selection dialog.
- Select item 'Bienvenue (Wesnoth 1.14 core)'.
The next time you start Battle for Wesnoth, it will start with the last active core.
To go back to 1.16: you have to press CTRL+SHIFT+k and select the 'Wesnoth (Default)' core.
Please do not report any problem with this add-on in the official feedback thread for 'Napoleonic Wars'.