A pack of five simple multiplayer modifications, which can be turned on or off individually:
1. Squads mod reduces weapon accuracy according to the percentage of hitpoints a unit has. Furthermore, it allows fusing and splitting of units in order to heal and rescue experience of low-hp units, or to concentrate fire power to fewer hexes.
2. No Heal on Advance Mod removes full healing for advancing units.
3. Defined Army Mod disables recruitment after first turn, but allows units to leave castle hexes directly after being recruited. Effectively, an army must be recruited in first turn, and sticked with afterwards.
4. Better Castles Mod increases defense on castles and keeps by 10% for all units.
5. Killing XP-Tweaks mod either splits killing experience among nearby units or sets killing experience to 1 (as if the units had merely fought).
6. Old Squads Mod is a legacy version of Squads mod that works substantially different: It adds swarm special to all attacks, doubles HP, but also attack number. Furthermore, it allows fusing and splitting of units in order to heal and rescue experience of low-hp units. The mod comes with a few balancing tweaks to counter these changes. This version of squads mod will probably be replaced by the new default version in one of the next versions of this modpack, since Ruvaak's Advanced Wesnoth Wars mod pretty much does what this mod does, but better. If you prefer this version, just let me know in the forum and I'll provide it in the future as well.
Killing XP-Tweaks mod is now compatible with Eagle11's Advance on Kill mod.
The mods are meant to be used in conjunction with the Advance on Kill-mod by Eagle 11 and my own Proper Flying-mod, but also work completely on their own. Also, they should be compatible with several non-default eras. Feel free to leave feedback in the thread provided below, I am especially curious about which of these mods are actually played, since I consider splitting the pack.