A modification that adds several new traits to the game.
Units that did not receive random traits previously will now receive at least one.
It is also possible for a single unit to have the same trait twice.
Some of the original traits have been modified as well.
Available traits are:
- strong: +15% melee damage (at least + 1)
- dextrous: +15% ranged damage (at least + 1)
- healthy: healing effect is cumulative (for units with double healthy trait)
- wicked: +25% damage during the night
- righteous: +25% damage during the day
- nocturnal: +10% accuracy during the night
- diurnal: +10% accuracy during the day
- wealthy: no upkeep; +1 gold per level per round
- restless: +1 MP; no MP lost when capturing villages; full MP after recruitment or recall
- attentive: +3 vision; +1 XP per level per round
- treacherous: steals gold by killing units or capturing villages (1 + 1 per level)
- relentless: attacks are restored after killing a unit
- urban: +10% defense in villages
- rural: +10% defense on flat ground
- sturdy: +10% resistance for all weapon types
- energetic: MP are restored after killing a unit
Note: This modification is still under development so bugs are possible and content may change.